Meet Andy Bowen.
Bowen is a trail and ultra marathon runner. Training for ultra marathons has helped him realize what running is all about. He isn’t interested in constantly breaking records or beating his previous times. He enjoys testing his self preservation and truly finding out how long his body can last.
IN THIS PODCAST
- Andy shares what it’s like to run on trails as well as participating and training for ultra marathons.
- Andy explains how you don’t need any special equipment to get started training
- Find out why Andy prefers running on the trails and not the streets.
- Learn how far an “ultra” marathon is
- Learn why you don’t have to be afraid of trail running
Do you prefer running on trails, or streets and sidewalks? Do you have any interest in running an ultra marathon, or have you completed one in the past? We’d love to hear from you! If you go out for your first trail run to experience the beauty of nature, let us know.
Are you curious about ultra marathon running? Are you unsure how to start running on the trail? Tune into this podcast by clicking the start button on the audio player below.
You can also subscribe in iTunes.