With the fourth of July a week away here in the states, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite products to celebrate the holiday and show off your red, white, and blue:
- Shorts: Show your spirit in these American Flag running shorts, $27.95. I’m sort of in love with these right now. I might need some to get ring in the 4th.
- Tank: Maybe bold red, white and blue isn’t your style. I loved this understated tank from American Apparel. I have a race tank just like this from the Back in the Day 10K and it’s the most comfortable, breathable running tank top I own. It also comes in a bunch of colors. $18.
- Running tutu: Speaking of fun, try this running tutu from etsy. I’ve always wanted to run in a tutu, why not one that’s patriotic. Only $20 but if you’re willing to spring for the tutu with lights it’s $35.
- Socks: Big American flags on the body not your thing? These socks give just the right amount of subtle patriotism without breaking the bank. $11.95 and you can wear them anytime, not just around the fourth.
- Compression sleeves: If you’re a compression sleeve wearer, try these on for size. They are made of wick away fabric and come in a variety of sizes. $39.95.
- Running tights: It may be a little warm for running tights this time of year but these bright tights make getting out there for a run, way more fun. The tights are only $11.99 so even if you only wear them once or twice, it’s a whole lot cheaper than buying a pair of Lululemons.
Written by Lisa Chase.