There’s nothing like a delicious cocktail (or mocktail) during the holiday season. Below are a few of our favorite recipes to toast with – and to! Give one of these a try and share a favorite of your own in the comments below. Cheers!
- Sparkling Pomegranate Margaritas from Minimalist Baker
- Hot Vanilla Cider from Shutterbean
- Cranberry Lime Vodka Soda from Oh She Glows
- Hot Buttered Rum (Vegan) from A House in the Hills
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Faring Well
- Beet, Raspberry and Vanilla Smoothie from My New Roots
- Nutella Latte from How Sweet It Is
- Strawberry Tarragon Shrub Sodas from Pickles & Honey
- Pear-Vanilla Bourbon Warmer from The Roaming Kitchen
- Cranberry Mule from The Speckled Palate
- Mint Chocolate Guinness Ice Cream Shooters from A Teaspoon of Spice
- Fruity Moscato Sangria from Sweet & Savory
- Sparkling Yuzu Pisco Sour from A Clean Bake
- Lemon Thyme Bourbon Cocktails from The Roasted Root
- Christmas Cranberry Cosmopolitan by Sweet Phi
Written by Lisa Chase.
- Sure, the holiday drinks are delicious – but they can pack a caloric punch if you’re not careful. Here’s how many miles you’ll need to run to burn those off.
- Holiday recipe round-up 2015: Apps and Small Bites